Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Im dreaming of...Closets!

There's nothing I want more than a huge open closet to store all of my shoes in!

So today I'm dreaming of:

A huge empty closet...oh the possibilities!

Closet traditional closet

This is nice but a little too modern
Bedroom Closet traditional closet

I love the shelf space and rug in this one and I want that chandelier!
The containerstore- Walk-In closet idea contemporary closet

I just wanted to take a moment to swoon over the lovely vintage look of this one. My heart skips a beat seeing these shoes behind glass; right where they belong!
Bedroom Ideas eclectic closet

How about this HUGE closet! What would you do with that much room? I don't know if I have that many clothes.
The Classic White Closet - Hancock Park, CA Residence contemporary closet


Check out this little girls closet. It even has racks that lower down to save space. Great idea!
Childrens Closet - Newport Beach, CA Residence modern closet

And a little boy's room with an open closet.
Bedroom Closet traditional closet

I'm loving this wallpaper and black chandelier
HIGH-STYLE CLOSET eclectic closet


This is lovely and modern. Very stylish.
Malka In The Closet  closet

I want to walk through these doors... I would love to get dressed every morning
Vintage Closet traditional closet

This might be my favorite of all. Check out this teal closet!
hamilton blue dressing room traditional closet


So, what do you think about my closets?


5 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Hi Stephanie, Love all those closets especially the one with wallpaper and a window, also the glass door cabinet with shoes. How cool is that? One can never have too many closets, I'm dreaming too.

Kate said...

Yes I would love one of those fab closets TOO!! So nice to meet you & your darling blog.

warm wishes
Kate

Stefanie said...

Thanks ladies! Kate, I read through your entire blog yesterday while I was at work! It was very inspriring.

And Betsy you're just the best at all salvaged goodies!

Creative Director said...

That modern closet would be perfect for me--clean lines, emphasis on space--I find it so relaxing to look at.

Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, its fantastic post concerning teachingand
entirely defined, keep it up all the time.
Here is my blog - view it now